Terms & Conditions
Credit Application upon request if credit line is inquired. Payment term is Net 30 Days with approved Credit. Please be advised that the review process may take approx two weeks.
Purchase Orders are required to be in writing via email of fax. This is to prevent any miscommunication between customer and Displays By Jack (DBJ).
Sales Order and Confrimation:
Once the purchase order is received, an assigned sales order will be processed and faxed to the customer for confimration. Please sign and fax it back. The order will be released upon receipt of signed sales confirmation. For non-credit line customer, the order will be released upon receipt of signed sales confirmation and complete payment.
- Small Orders: UPS ground and express service may ship at the same day if order is confirmed by 1:00PM.
- L.T.L Services: Large order (truck shipment) will ship via common carriers with up to 78% special discount rate.
- All Shipments are freight prepaid and added to merchandise invoice or freight collect via customer's assigned carriers account.
- Direct Wire (T/T): For DBJ Bank routing upon request. Direct wire is the preferred method of payment. Bank fee is customer's responsibility. Order will be released upon receipt of payment.
- Credit Card: There is a Credit Card convenience fee of 2.8% for each transaction. Credit Card Authorization form will be sent with sales order. for the first time purchase, the credit card payment limit is $500. We accept VISA and MASTER card only (NO AMEX or DISCOVER)
- Check: Please mail the check to DISPLAYS BY JACK. Please note that the check needs to clear with the bank in order to release the order.
All order of less than $100 for each "ship to" address will be subject to a $15 handling charge. The $100.00 minimum requirement EXCLUDES shipping charges.
Minimum Order Quantity Requirements:
Unless specified otherwise, items to be sold in full box quantities only. Some items have skid requirements; this would be a requirement of a specific number of cartons that need to be purchased for that particular item. e.g. Sign Holders, Racks, Dress Forms & etc, not all items have this skid requirement.
Samples vs. Full Box Quantity:
If requested, a sample of an item could be purchased. Once a sample has been provided and it changes to orders, the minimum order quantity will be applied. Samples under $5.00 are no charge, but shipping cost is customer's responsibility.
This service will be provided if authorized in advance. There will be aprocessing fee applied to this service. For Example: If one order will be distributed to serveral locations, full box quantity and additional handling fee may apply.
Warehouse Services (Non-stock/ Custom Items):
Credit line is not applied to the WArehouse Service. The payment term for warehouse service is 50% down payment when place order. Balance due when shipment is made from oversea. Production time will start after DBJ receives 50% down payent and signed sales confirmation. Shipping date is subject to DBJ's available container.
Non-Stock, custom / special orders are not eligible for return. For in-stock items, no returns will be accepted without writen approval in advance from Displays By Jack. Displays By Jack reserves the rigtht to accept or refuse returned items. All returns must be made within 10 days after receiving the goods. It will take approximately seven to ten days to process the RMA. Upon approval, the notice will be provided to send the return back to us at customer's expense and is subject to a 20% restocking fee. The returned merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the receipt of approval within its original packaging and must be in new and suitable condition for resale. Original shipping and handling charges, if applied, are on=refundable. Be sure that the RMA number is clearly displayed on the outside of your package. All packages that do not display a RMA number will be refused and sent back to the sender at the sender's expense.
Please do not refuse the shipment and contact our Customer Service with any discrepancies immediately. Claims on concealed shortage or damage must be reported to us within 10 days after receiving the goods. Displays By Jack legal responsibility ceases when the goods have been transferred and accepted by carrier or agent. However, we will extend professional assistance in assisting to resolve a claim for our customer.
Prices are subject to change withour further notice.